Joining is Easy!
Complete and submit our online application form.
You will receive by email:
1. WEEE Malta Agreement
2. Market Placement Declaration
Post your completed Members Pack documents back to WEEE Malta, either by electronic or traditional mail
Once finalized you will receive the certificate of compliance for the current year.
Obligations of a WEEE Producer
- Registering with the Environmental and Authority Resources. (ERA FAQs)
- Obtaining a Certificate of Registration and Certificate of Membership of a Compliance Scheme.
- Reporting placed on the market data every year by 31st March.
- Financing the management and recycling of material at end of life
- Providing take back and recycling information to the end-user
Benefits of Joining us as an Importer
- We take care of the data auditing, collection and reporting
- We calculate your obligation and sourcing evidence
- We collect, recover and recycle of WEEE material
- We register you with the Environment & Resources Authority (ERA)